The last month of autumn is here, and we wanted to compile a list of November quotes that all of us can relate to throughout this month!
Every new month signals the start of new goals, events, feelings, and a lot more to celebrate and have fun.
November is no different in this regard. A month which not only brings seasonal occasions but is also considered a month of gratitude.
As leaves turn red and skies grey, we usually start feeling gloomy. But this is not the spirit that November intends to bring. Instead, it gives us the reason to celebrate our days with loved ones and be thankful for what surrounds us.
Therefore, If you are on the lookout for some November quotes to make your month special in any way, we’ve got you all covered! Scroll down and find every line that you can relate to.
Here, we have some freshly cooked quotes for November, to help you enjoy the month:
- “There is October in every November, and there is November in every December! All seasons melted in each other’s life!” —Mehmet Murat ildan
- “November is the month to remind us to be thankful for the many positive things happening in our life.” —Unknown
- “I know that I have died before—once in November.” ―Anne Sexton
“November at its best – with a sort of delightful menace in
the air.” ―Anne Bosworth Greene
- “Yes. Not winter, not fall. I’ve always liked November in Corot country.”―André Aciman
- “I’ve always said that the games in November are the ones you remember.” ―Lee Corso
- “November; Crows are approaching – Wounded leaves fall to the ground.”―Sir Kristian Goldmund Aumann
- “From November through December, ’tis the season for ‘Home Alone!’” ―Catherine O’Hara
- “Hello November! Thank you for reminding us we have so much to be grateful for.” ―Unknown
- “Right now, I am preparing for another art exhibit in November in Palm Desert.” ―Dwayne Hickman
- “Wind warns November’s done with. The blown leaves make bat-shapes, Web-winged and furious.”―Sylvia Plath
Oh Sylvia, thank you for reminding us of all the Halloween vibes!
We’re eyeing these Thanksgiving Tees already and can’t wait to celebrate! What about you?
- “Don’t wait until the fourth Thursday in November to sit with family and friends to give thanks.Make every day a day of Thanksgiving!” ―Charmaine J Forde
- “November the last month of autumn. But the beginning of a new adventure; time to take a risk and do the unexpected.” —Unknown
- “Even if something is left undone, everyone must take time to sit still and watch the leaves turn.” —Elizabeth Lawrence
- “Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.” —Stanley Horowitz
- “Leaves grow old gracefully, bring such joy in their last lingering days. How vibrant and bright is their final flurry of life.” —Karen Gibbs
- “Autumn is marching on: even the scarecrows are wearing dead leaves.” ―Otsuyu Nakagawa
- “The wind that makes music in November corn is in a hurry. The stalks hum, the loose husks whisk skyward in half-playing swirls, and the wind hurries on… A tree tries to argue, bare limbs waving, but there is no detaining the wind.” ―Aldo Leopold
- “October is the month for painted leaves. Their rich glow now flashes round the world. As fruits and leaves and the day itself acquire a bright tint just before they fall, so the year near its setting. October is its sunset sky; November is the later twilight.” ―Henry David Thoreau
- “What we’re really talking about is a wonderful day set aside on the fourth Thursday of November when no one diets. I mean, why else would they call it Thanksgiving?” ―Erma Bombeck
- “In November, the trees are standing all sticks and bones. Without their leaves, how lovely they are, spreading their arms like dancers. They know it is time to be still.” ―Cynthia Rylant
- “The house was very quiet, and the fog we are in November now pressed against the windows like an excluded ghost.” – M. Forster
- “November. Crows are approaching; wounded leaves fall to the ground.” ―Sir Kristian Goldmund Aumann
- “The widower reviewed his past in a sunless light which was intensified by the greyness of the November twilight, while the bells subtly impregnated the surrounding atmosphere with the melody of sounds that faded like the ashes of dead years.” ―Georges Rodenbach
- “The river this November afternoon rests in equipoise of sun and cloud. A glooming light, a gleaming darkness shroud. Its passage. All seems tranquil, all in tune.” ―Cecil Day-Lewis
- “Jam on November took away the worries; it was like tasting summer.” ―El Fuego
- “My lovely November. Have you seen my heart, somewhere in your castle of yellow leaves?” ―A Waltz for Zizi
- “Snoopy (musing on his rooftop): Good Grief! Is it November already? My life is going by too fast. I think someone pushed the "Fast Forward" button.” ―Charles M. Schulz
- “We haven't met for many years, said Daisy, her voice as matter-of-fact as it could ever be. "Five years next November." The automatic quality set us all back at least another minute.” ―F Scott Fitzgerald
- “Autumn! The greatest show of all times!” ―Mehmet Murat ildan
Along with these quotes, check out these Coffee Mugs that have us all swooning over the love of coffee and prepare well for the winters coming ahead!
November Inspirational Quotes
Get inspired in November with these inspirational quotes. These will help you have a positive day, a positive week, positive month, and positive life: J1. “In November, you begin to know how long the winter will be.” —Martha Gellhorn
2. “The month of November makes me feel that life is passing more quickly. In an effort to slow it down, I try to fill the hours more meaningfully.”—Henry Rollins
3. “There is music in the meadows, in the air —Autumn is here; Skies are gray, but hearts are mellow…” —William Stanley Braithwaite
4. “Wind warns November’s done with.The blown leaves make bat-shapes, Web-winged and furious.” —Sylvia Plath
5. “October extinguished itself in a rush of howling winds and driving rain and November arrived, cold as frozen iron, with hard frosts every morning and icy drafts that bit at exposed hands and faces.”—J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
6. “November always seems to me the Norway of the year.” ―Emily Dickinson
7. “The month of November makes me feel that life is passing more quickly. In an effort to slow it down, I try to fill the hours more meaningfully.” ―Henry Rollins
8. “Apart from the pleasures of gardening, November has a beauty of its own. The Saxons called it wind-month, for then the fishermen drew up their boats and abandoned fishing till the spring; it was called the slaughter-month, too, when pigs and cattle were salted down for preservation throughout the winter.” ―Victoria Sackville-West
9. “Fallen leaves lying on the grass in the November sun bring more happiness than the daffodils.” ―Cyril Connolly
We hope these words of wisdom will inspire you throughout your day or week and help you complete your list of November quotes.
November Quotes for Work
Getting up from a warm bed and being ready for work is not easy during chilly mornings of November.
Though these November mornings are not so warm, so we have gathered some November Quotes for Work, to give your day a warm touch.1. "Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe." ―Abraham Lincoln
2. "If you only walk on sunny days, you'll never reach your destination." ―Paulo Coelho
3. “I woke today with gratitude for those who share me in their lives, I am thankful for those who are part of my journey.” ―Millie Mestril
4. “Time magnifies the margin between success and failure. It will multiply whatever you feed it. Good habits make time your ally. Bad habits make time your enemy.” ―James Clear
5. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” ―Thomas Edison
7. “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” ―Napoleon Hill
8. “The tragedy in life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.” ―Benjamin Mays
9. Nobody's a natural. You work hard to get good and then work to get better. It's hard to stay on top.” ―Paul Coffey
10. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” ―Farrah Gray
Use these String Lights to hang print-outs of your favorite November quotes and maintain your sense of aesthetic while working on a really tough project!
Psst! You can also hang photos of your loved ones if you like!
November Quotes for Calendars
Amp up your calendar with these positive lines coming ahead and provide yourself with the inspirations to have a beautiful November.
1. “Happiness isn’t something you experience; it’s something you remember.” ―Oscar Levant
2. “How sad would be November if we had no knowledge of the spring.” ―Edwin Way Teale
3. “November, n. The eleventh twelfth of a weariness.” ―Ambrose Bierce
4. I wish everything were as easy as enjoying November nights!
Also, check out this Digital Alarm Clock with Message Board, which will help you wake up to one of your inspiring yet favorite November quotes.6. “More Thanksgiving, less negativity.” ―Anonymous
7. "I hope I can be the autumn leaf, who looked at the sky and lived. And when it was time to leave, gracefully it knew life was a gift." ―Dodinsky
8. “Love is in the air. Nope, that’s autumn.” ―Creative Market
9. “Christmas is around the corner!” ―Anonymous
10. "There is something so special in the early leaves drifting from the trees–as if we are all to be allowed a chance to peel, to refresh, to start again." ―Ruth Ahmed
Nothing is complete without poetry, not even November quotes and lines. So, here are some lines to satisfy your aesthetic cravings.1. “November comes, and November goes. With the last red berries and the first white snows. With night coming early and dawn coming late, ice in the bucket and frost by the gate. The fires burn and the kettles sing, and the earth sinks to rest until next spring.” ―Clyde Watson
2. “Spring’s wakening bugle long is hushed, Long dimm’d is summer’s splendor; October yields her easel bright to “black and white” November!” ―James Rigg
3. “So dull and dark are the November days.The lazy mist high up the evening curled, and now the morn quite hides in smoke and haze; the place we occupy seems all the world.” ―John Clare
4. “Fear not November’s challenge bold—we’ve books and friends, and hearths that never can grow cold: These make amends!” —Alexander Louis Fraser
With faint dry sound,
Like steps of passing ghosts,
The leaves, frost-crisp'd, break from the trees
And fall.” ―Adelaide Crapsey6. “I would forget so many things;
The moaning wind, and rain,
Uncanny sounds of ghostly hands
At door and windowpane.
I would forget the perished leaves
And grass, dismantled trees—
Old loves and hopes, the youth of me
That passed away with these.
But when I see November come,
How shall I then forget;
The other years return with her—
Remembrance and regret.” ―E.C.7. "I saw the lovely arch
Of rainbow span the sky,
The gold sun burning
As the rain swept by." ―Elizabeth Coatsworth8. "The last seed
falls from the sunflower-
rattle of rain on rooftops-
Thanksgiving Day." ―Michael P. Garofalo9. “We lie ‘neath the oak
on a carpet of brown leaves
that lost their amber glory.
With eyes tightly shut,
we envision spring’s return—
hoping our love does the same.” ―Carolyn Devonshire10. “Fall, leaves, fall; die, flowers, away;
Lengthen night and shorten day;
Every leaf speaks bliss to me
Fluttering from the autumn tree.
I shall smile when wreaths of snow
Blossom where the rose should grow;
I shall sing when night’s decay
Ushers in a drearier day.” ―Emily Brontë
November Birthday Quotes
Birthdays always mark a special day in everybody’s life.
Here you go with some awesome blossom November wishes to wish your loved ones.1. “The New Month of happiness has arrived. Get ready to gather all the treasure of blessings, help others by giving them smiles and happiness, so everyone can enjoy the celebration ahead, and wish you a nice month ahead. Happy Birthday & enjoy the best season in November!!” ―Unknown
2. “How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads; to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams.” —Bram Stoker
3. “Congratulations on the November birthday! And with you also comes the celebration of All Saints’ Day, each country is dedicated to preparing its festivals according to its customs and traditions, but still, your birthday will not be overlooked. Have a blessed day!” —Anonymous
4. “November birthday, boys; receive all the blessings for your lives next to this beautiful month because you deserve it. Happy Birthday!” —Anonymous
5. “Happy birthday and happy November. Begin by celebrating your birthday with a day as important as it is to commemorate All Saints’ Day, remembering those who gave their existence to a life of holiness. Happy Birthday!” —Unknown
6. “November, you smell like the end of the year but also hope, and with this phrase, we congratulate the birthday children on their day of the month, that they are full of hope, joys, and much more, to start preparing to receive a new year soon to arrive. Happy Birthday!” —Anonymous
7. “In November, we said goodbye to the autumn dress of nature to welcome a changing cold to face, so on November birthday, children shake off their sadness and dress up in a shower of joys to celebrate their birthday Congratulations! Happy Birthday!” —Unknown
8. “Happy month of coolness! Awesome people are born in November, so are you. Have a blast!” — Anonymous
9. “Happy birthday to a big brother, a good friend, a confidant, a companion, a partner in crime. Words cannot express just how much you mean to me. You are always loved. November is the third ember month, which is a special month, and it could ever only be for a special person like you.” —Unknown
10. “I only wish that your birthday is only 50% of how beautiful the month of November is. Happy Birthday!” —Anonymous
November Girl Quotes
What is the personality of a November girl?? They are winter children, so coffee, books, fog, and rain are some of their guilty pleasures.
She can be your crush, your mother, your wife, or your sister – wish every November girl you know with these following Quotations specially added for November child:1. “As a November girl, I have three sides; the quiet & sweet side, the fun & crazy side, and the side you never want to see.” —Unknown
2. “I’m a November girl. I was born with my heart on my sleeve, a fire in my soul, and a mouth I can’t control!” —Unknown
3. “All women are created equal, but only the best are born in November.” —Anonymous
4. “November girls are sunshine mixed with a little hurricane.” —Unknown
5. “I’m one-of-a-kind, true-hearted and good-looking November born.” —Unknown
6. “She’s not the kind of girl you choose your battles for. She’s the kind of girl you fight to the death for.” ―Colleen Hoover, November 9
7. “A Scorpio woman will always get what she wants, by any means necessary.” —Anonymous
8. “Sagittarius girl is someone you want to sit next to on a 12-hour flight.” —Anonymous
9. “I am getting younger this November!” —Unknown
10. “A Scorpio never speaks empty words. They always mean what they say.” —Anonymous
November borns are usually known for their calm personality and good looks. Try out these Tees and align your good looks with cool November Quotes and vibes!
Funny November Quotes
Life is not complete without fun and having some meaningful laughter sessions. So, the funny November quotes mentioned below will serve you for the laughing therapy that you need:1. “Now that Halloween is over, it's Christmas all the way...It's November, so time to get your Decorations and lights up.” ―Unknown
2. “Thank God it's finally November. I hate vembers.” ―Anonymous
3. “They hold elections in November because it’s the best time for picking out a turkey” ―Joyce Martinez
4. “She was just NOV – ING around here and there.” ―Anonymous
5. “You can tell you ate too much for Thanksgiving when you have to let your bathrobe out.” ―Jay Leno
6. “As much as I love crisp, clean whites, there’s always a time for rich but balanced Chardonnays with oak, especially at Thanksgiving.” ―Gary Vaynerchu
7. “Thanksgiving is an emotional holiday. People travel thousands of miles to be with people they only see once a year. And then discover once a year is way too often.” ―Johnny Carson
8. “Do NOVEMBER to take your all the accessories as well as all your essentials with you when you go for your trip to London.” ―Unknown
9. “Polar YEARS really look so so cute and amazing, all white they are.” —Unknown
10. “I never want to leaf this beautiful place.” —Unknown
November Quotes for Instagram
Make your Instagram account filled with November vibes by putting the following quotes under #NovemberQuotes:1. "Will be daydreaming about mashed potatoes and stuffing until the last Thursday of the month." —Unknown
2. “Cozy. Leaves. Fall. Cool air. Hot Cocoa. Pumpkins.” —Unknown
3. “Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree.” ―Emily Bronte
4. “November is the pearl-gray month, the changeling between crimson October and cold white December.” —Unknown
5. “Eat pie, drink wine and be thankful.” —Unknown
6. “Maybe she's born with it. Maybe it's maple leaves.” —Unknown
7. "Nothing lasts forever, even cold November rain." ―Guns N' Roses, "November Rain"
8. "November is secret and silent." ―Allison Uttley
9. “Sorry for what I said when I didn’t have my pumpkin spice latte.” —Unknown
10. “I haven't tripped, but here I am in the fall.” —Unknown
We hope you liked the quotes as much as we did while collecting them for you!
We all need something to drive our energies positively and inspirationally, and quotes have always proved to be the best resort.
Check out other Quotes-related blogs to brighten up your day beyond November, and let us know about your thoughts in the comment section below.